I love getting creative making pizza with leftovers. So when I had a bunch of buffalo chicken and cauliflower leftover from my Buffalo Chicken and Cauliflower Lettuce Wraps I knew they belonged on a pizza. Friday night pizza and movie night is a tradition that I grew up with and is also super logical. By the time Friday rolls around I am totally done spending a lot of time in the kitchen and am ready for a break. Plus pizza is my favorite food. Therefore I will always be working on trying to find healthier quick ways to make it so that I can justify eating more of it, more often.
I was a little hesitant in using greek yogurt as a pizza sauce- it seemed like something that people would do more often if it really worked, as people use it in so many other things. I am SO glad I threw caution to the wind and tried it, because it was perfect and a lot healthier than other options! If you haven’t tried ranch seasoning in greek yogurt, you are really missing out. It works great as a dip, spread and now apparently as a pizza sauce.
Total Time: 50 minutes
Meal Prepped Time: 15 minutes
1 head of cauliflower, roasted and chopped
1 cooked chicken breast, chopped
1/2 C buffalo sauce
1 C plain greek yogurt
1 tsp ranch dressing seasoning
1 1/2 C shredded mozzarella cheese
1/2 bunch of green onions, chopped
1 tube refrigerated thin crust pizza dough
- Cook pizza crust according to directions on packaging.
- Toss roasted cauliflower and chicken in wing sauce if you don’t already have leftovers from my wrap recipe.
- Mix ranch dressing mix in with the greek yogurt, then spread evenly on crust.
- Sprinkle mozzarella cheese across the top.
- Layer on the cauliflower and chicken and then sprinkle on green onions.
- Pop back in the oven per directions on the pizza crust packaging.
One thought on “Buffalo Chicken and Cauliflower Pizza”